Her-story!

I always thought I would have years to write my history and wondered why I should write it anyway.

Lately I have felt that time is very short and it needed to be done and yet it is something I do not want to do.
Maybe because I am not sure how it will be received by those who read it and if it will ever be read and believed.

I was born in Prove, Utah.

My Mom had a very hard time delivering me and nearly died.

My soft spot on my head was closed so I was to have the fate of a small head and many other challenges of life.
Dad was overseas [during World War 2] flying out of India and over the hump.
For several weeks he did not know he had a daughter.

I went home to 184 West Main St, American Fork, Utah, to live at Grandpa Glen and Grandma Leila’s home.

[This is Mother's story. Remember her.]

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Cheeky Quote of the Day! Mom would love this!

When someone asks you the question, "Are you ticklish", it doesn't matter if you say yes or no, cause they're going to touch you. If someone asks if you're ticklish and you don't want to be touched you should something like "I have diarrhea, now don't touch me cause you'll make it come out... and yes I'm very ticklish".

1 comment:

  1. This is a good one. Longing and looking for much today! This almost made me chuckle. Love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete