Her-story!

I always thought I would have years to write my history and wondered why I should write it anyway.

Lately I have felt that time is very short and it needed to be done and yet it is something I do not want to do.
Maybe because I am not sure how it will be received by those who read it and if it will ever be read and believed.

I was born in Prove, Utah.

My Mom had a very hard time delivering me and nearly died.

My soft spot on my head was closed so I was to have the fate of a small head and many other challenges of life.
Dad was overseas [during World War 2] flying out of India and over the hump.
For several weeks he did not know he had a daughter.

I went home to 184 West Main St, American Fork, Utah, to live at Grandpa Glen and Grandma Leila’s home.

[This is Mother's story. Remember her.]

Monday, August 9, 2010


“The invitation to repent is rarely
a voice of chastisement but rather a loving
appeal to turn around and to ‘re-turn’
toward God.
It is the beckoning of a loving Father
and His Only Begotten Son
to be more than we are,
to reach up to a higher way of life,
to change, and to feel the happiness
of keeping the commandments.”
Neil L. Andersen,
Ensign, Nov. 2009, 40

No comments:

Post a Comment